| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Astoria/ Clatsop, Or in October is quite mild at 11.4 °C (52.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in October is very faintly moist. Some 145.5mm (5.7in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Astoria/ Clatsop, Or October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Astoria/ Clatsop, Or:
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 247.1 kms (153.5 miles) N
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) NNE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) NNE
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.5 miles) NE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) NE
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 116.2 kms (72.2 miles) NE
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 91.9 kms (57.1 miles) N
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.3 miles) NE
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 110.3 kms (68.6 miles) ESE
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 116.7 kms (72.5 miles) ESE
- Moro, Or, Usa - 258.3 kms (160.5 miles) ESE
- Salem, Or, Usa - 153.9 kms (95.6 miles) SSE
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 182.9 kms (113.6 miles) SSE
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 232.1 kms (144.2 miles) SSE